CAP-Hepatitis C continually strives to augment our level
of service and to expedite positive change in the hepatitis C community.
A small sampling of our accomplishments to date include:
- Caring Ambassadors Program Webinar Series
The Caring Ambassadors Program in partnership with the National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable and Hepatitis C Advocates United is pleased to announce our new Webinar series. Each month we will be hosting an
interactive educational webinar on viral hepatitis. We hope you will actively participate as we collectively augment our knowledge base from experts in the field.
- CAP-Hepatitis C Medical Medical Team, a unique group of renowned medical experts from multiple healing disciplines, is entering its
6th year of work with the program, challenging the status quo and keeping the CAP-Hepatitis C approach on the
cutting edge of innovation.
- Publication of Hepatitis C Choices, 4th Edition, a one-of-a-kind book authored by a team of over 20 experts. More than 10,000 hard copies of the book have been distributed by
CAP-Hepatitis C, and more than 100,000 electronic copies of have been
down loaded from the CAP-Hepatitis C Internet site.
- Hepatitis C Exploring Choices in Care, an interactive workshop for patients living with chronic hepatitis C.
- Establishment of the National Hepatitis C Advocacy Council, a broad coalition of 20 hepatitis C advocacy organizations.